Longevity 10x Mushroom Formula
If you’d like…
- To Improve Your Chances of Living a Longer, Healthier & more Fulfilling Life
- Improved Vitality
- Antioxidant Support
- Anti-inflammatory Support
- Improved Immune Function
- Improved Heart Health
- Cholesterol Level Support
- Improved Gut Health
- Improved Mood
- Better Blood Sugar Regulation
then give our Longevity 10x Mushroom Formula a try!
This product can potentially give you some additional benefits, such as:
- Protection for your kidneys
- Improved brain health & function
- Improved lung function and boosted exercise performance
- Helping to combat fatigue
What is Longevity, and why is it so important?
Longevity is defined as “long life”, and is sometimes referred to as an individual's life expectancy… so I guess it’s clear why this is important!
But when you ask people if they’d like to live longer, many people say they don’t want to live longer, because they just imagine more years spent being old and infirm, diseased, helpless and in pain.
That’s not what we're talking about here! We’re talking about adding more Life to your Years, as well as Years to your Life! To put it differently, we want to delay, as long as possible, how long it takes for you to FEEL old. This is our definition of Longevity…Feeling Younger for Longer!
Of course, there are a whole host of contributing factors to an individual's duration of life and advanced aging, some of which are out of our control, such as social adversity, and others that are made through the choice of where and how we live.
Here are the main contributors that can be detrimental to our longevity:
- Poor diet (including little organic food intake)
- Being overweight or obese
- Poor sleep, and not enough of it
- Addiction to drugs
- Excessive alcohol drinking
- Stress and anxiety
- Not exercising regularly
- Negativity (especially in relation to emotions such as anger and fear)
- Living in isolation
- Air and plastic pollution
- Ignoring problems with your body (and mind), that could be cured or treated
Is there a test for longevity?
Although predicting one's life expectancy is near impossible, there are tests you can take to measure your “biological” age .
One such test measures telomeres, which are protective caps on the ends of chromosomes that are found in your cells  - think of telomeres as the plastic cap on the ends of shoelaces… they stop the lace (our DNA) from unraveling and dismantling our genetic information.
Our telomeres shorten every time our cells divide, which disrupts the cells ability to function, and eventually the cell dies.
If you can afford it, the current ‘gold standard’ testing for life expectancy is DNA methylation testing, that tells you your true biological age based on DNA markers. For instance, you may be 45 years old, but a DNA methylation test will tell you that your actually biological age is more like 40 or 50!
Here’s a link for our favorite test for this, which also tells you your telomere length, as well as telling you the true age of your immune system, another very important marker, as well as the rate at which you age, i.e. are you aging more or less quickly than the actually time that’s passing. Click Here to learn more about the ‘Gold Standard’ Test for how much you’ve aged and you can use coupon code: ELWINR12 for 12% off your order!
Otherwise, there are also many blood tests you can take to help paint a picture of your overall health by measuring the levels of essential vitamins and minerals in your body, showing levels of inflammation that can be linked to problems, and more!
Here’s some of the main blood tests you can take:
Complete Blood Count (CBC), hs-CRP (C-reactive protein), Lipid Panel, Uric Acid, TSH (Thyroid Hormones), Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP), Vitamin D, Iron, GGT and HbA1c.
As well as blood tests, you can also do a blood pressure test and you can have a general health checkups with your physician where they should check for a variety of different problems. Even working out your BMI (Body Mass Index) is somewhat predictive of life expectancy, and all you need for this is a scale and a tape measure to get your weight and heigh.
The Top 15 Ways to improve your chances of Living as Long, and Healthily, as possible:
As we explained a little further up the page, there are many things that can be detrimental to your longevity. Here’s the top 15 lifestyle changes you can make to help increase your chances of living longer:
- Eat a clean organic diet. Processed foods have been linked to increased inflammation . This will also combat obesity and being overweight, which can result in a decrease in life expectancy .
- Maintain a regular, healthy sleeping pattern. For most adults, this is 7-8 hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep every night. Sticking to the same patterns has been linked to increased longevity .
- Quit smoking. Smoking increases the risk of contracting serious health problems .
- Seek help to stop taking drugs. Life expectancy of those who are addicted to drugs is significantly lower.
- Stop drinking excessively. Excessive alcohol consumption is linked to liver damage, amongst other problems 
- Reduce your stress and anxieties. Stress and anxiety negatively impacts the body . There are many ways to lower your stress levels, such as meditation. You can also try supplementing with our Serenity Anti-Stress Support or 5 HTP products.
- Improve your mood. Psychological disorders, especially depression, have been linked to lowered life expectancy, so it’s best to seek help if you are struggling with your mental health .
One of the first things you can do is test your vitamin D levels… Vitamin D helps to regulate our mood and is synthesized in your skin when it comes into contact with direct sunlight. So if it’s winter or you live in a country that doesn’t see much sun, vitamin D supplementation as found in our multivitamin product can potentially have dramatic effects on your mood .
- Stop being so negative. Negativity can lead to emotions such as anger, fear, disgust and so on… all of which cause stress, and lead to health problems in the long term. Again, meditation is a great place to start.
- Exercise regularly. Around 150 minutes a week or more has been linked to increased life expectancy .
- Minimize your overtime and your working hours. An analysis on a study that saw employees working long hours and overtime were more susceptible to suffering from a range of health problems such as shorter sleep duration, fatigue, sleeping problems and physical injuries. .
- Socialize with people who don’t cause you stress or anxiety. Social isolation has been linked to increased risk of inflammation, and is detrimental to our mental health and overall mood .
- Get out of the city (if you can) or take regular trips to the countryside. Long term exposure to air pollution can enhance the chances of contracting respiratory and cardiovascular diseases . It’s also a great way to de-stress.
- Limit your exposure to microplastics and other toxins. While the effects of a lifetime of microplastic buildup in the human body is largely unknown - hundreds of articles report whales washing up dead with hundreds, and sometimes thousands of pieces of plastic in their bodies.
With that in mind, limiting your exposure as much as possible can’t harm. This means buying as much fresh produce that isn’t wrapped in plastic as possible, and removing packaging as quickly as possible if it is. The worst to watch out for is plastic water bottles (so buy glass wherever you can), and hot food served in plastic or polystyrene containers causes the microplastics to melt into the food… nasty!
- Get regularly checked by your physician. Don’t ignore your pains, get on top of it before it becomes a problem.
- Support your body with mushrooms that can help to increase your overall health, vitality and longevity:
Cordyceps - a type of fungi that is known to have around 600 species, most of which grow on the larvae of insects.
They’re best known for their potential anti-aging and antioxidant properties, which has made them extremely popular among the elderly in recent years for their ability to boost strength, reduce fatigue and combat free radicals that cause damage to the cells in our bodies .
Reishi Mushroom - this fungus has been included in eastern medicine for many years, and grows in several humid and hot areas in Asia .
Reishi mushrooms can help boost the immune system , improve fatigue and low mood , improve heart health by raising good (HDL) cholesterol levels and decreasing triglycerides  and have been shown to decrease blood sugar levels in mice and other animal studies .
Shiitake Mushroom - a dark brown mushroom that is native to east Asia  and has been used in traditional chinese medicine to boost longevity, health and circulation.
The Anti-inflammatory properties of shiitake mushrooms has been studied , as well as their potential to boost heart health and lower blood pressure , boost the immune system .
Shiitake mushrooms are also thought to possess antiviral and antibacterial properties  which is extremely important because of the rise of antibiotic resistance.
Lion's Mane - this large white mushroom has been used in eastern medicine for many years .
Studies have shown lion’s mane to contain hericenones and erinacines - two important compounds that can help to invigorate brain cell growth .
Studies on mice have shown that lion’s mane extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties, and reduces depression and anxiety .
Lion’s mane is also thought to be able to protect the stomach lining from damage and inhibit the growth of H. pylori in the stomach and intestines which is one of the major factors in the development of stomach ulcers .
Additionally, Lion’s mane can increase heart health by helping to lower cholesterol levels, and reducing risk factors associated with heart problems .
Maitake Mushroom - lowered cholesterol levels in mice  and had a positive effect on rats with type 2 diabetes .
Turkey Tail - another mushroom that is packed with powerful antioxidants , can boost the immune system due to its polysaccharopeptides content  and can increase gut health .
Chaga Mushroom - Used for hundreds of years in parts of Asia and Siberia to help boost overall health and immunity . Chaga mushrooms can also lower blood sugar  and cholesterol levels .
Introducing Feel Younger® Longevity 10x Mushroom Formula
We understand that it’s not always easy, nor practical to implement a variety of lifestyle changes - especially all at once.
We’d advise that you make as many of those changes as possible, but do so 1 or 2 at a time, make sure they stick and then move onto more.
In the meantime, you can support your body with mushrooms that can potentially boost your longevity and vitality, allowing you to live a longer, healthier and more fulfilled life.
That’s why we’ve included the mushrooms listed above in our Longevity Formula, along with a few others such as Royal Sun Agaricus, White Button Mushroom and Black Fungus to give you an effective dose of 10 powerful mushrooms.
By combining these mushrooms together into an easy to swallow capsule, we’ve taken the stress out of buying each of these ingredients separately, researching and experimenting how much of each you should take and then incorporating them into your diet/supplement regime.
Here at Feel younger, we believe in providing strong doses at reasonable prices. Our Longevity 10x Mushroom Formula capsules provide a 1330 mg daily dose, and will cost you no more than $35, with discounts available on multiple bottle and subscription purchases
How do you take Feel Younger® Longevity 10x Mushroom Formula?
Take two capsules once a day.
For optimal results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water.
If you are allergic or sensitive to mushrooms, you SHOULD NOT use this product.
Although rare, possible side effects could be upset stomach and sensitivity to sunlight.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a blood disorder, are due to go into surgery or experience low blood pressure you should check with your physician first due to the maitake mushroom content which can lower blood pressure.
ALWAYS consult a healthcare professional before taking any new supplements.
Made in the USA
This product contains: