Help your pet to have…
- The Confidence to Jump Up and Down from Furniture/Vehicles
With Feel Younger® Joint Health with Turmeric, for Pets. Plus, the combination of ingredients in this product may also give your pet the following additional benefits:
- Dry eye relief
Why is it Important to Support Your Pets Joints?
Joints work the same in pets as they do in our bodies - to facilitate the movement of bones. Without them, our pets would be unable to move freely due to the excruciating pain of bone rubbing on bone.
Inside a joint is a layer of protective cushioning (cartilage) that covers the ends of each bone, and synovial fluid - a thick liquid in the joint.
The cartilage is lubricated by the synovial fluid to reduce friction, allowing the bones to glide over each other freely and without pain.
Having healthy joints will allow your pet to partake in any movement as small as getting up off the floor, to walking, running and jumping freely and easily, without pain.
As your pet ages (especially dogs) they become increasingly more susceptible to arthritis.
What Causes Joint Pain and Deterioration?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in a joint.
- Congenital joint disorders (from birth)
- Injuries (including repeated trauma & old injuries)
- Being overweight or obese
- High levels of activity (such as working dogs)
- Lack of exercise
Can You Test Your Pet For Joint Deterioration?
- Difficulty standing up and sitting or laying down
- Unwilling to go up or down stairs
- Unwilling to jump up or down from furniture, or out of your vehicle
- Walking oddly/stiffly
- Joints that are sore or swollen
- Doesn’t like to be touched in certain areas of its body
- Appearing to lose stamina (wants to run less due to pain or discomfort)
- Aggression towards other pets that is completely out of the blue and unusual
- Limb lameness (unable to use the limb properly)
If your pet has developed any of these symptoms, it’s best to seek the advice of a veterinary surgeon who will be able to examine your pet for joint stiffness and/or pain.
The Top 7 Ways to Reduce Pain and Support Your Pets Joints:
- Add oily fish to your pets diet. Omega 3 fatty acids that are found in fresh fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon can help to increase the mobility of your pets joints, as well as combating inflammation . You can also add an omega 3 supplement to their food.
- Retire your pet from working. If your working dog, for example, has developed arthritis - it could be time to wind back on the working as this will only enhance the development of the condition.
- Exercise your pet more. If your pet has developed stiffness in its joints due to lack of exercise, then you will need to work regular exercise into their routine. There are lots of ways to do this, including physiotherapy and hydrotherapy. This will also help your pet lose weight.
- Keep their diabetes in check. You can do this by feeding them a clean diet and keeping them exercising regularly.
- Help your pet live a stress free life. Just like humans, your pets can experience stress. Stress causes muscles to tense, which increases pain and inflammation in joints.
Identify what stresses your pet out, and do your best to alleviate their stress when you notice it.
- Support your pets joints with essential nutrients and supportive plant compounds for healthier joints:
Turmeric. One of the bioactive ingredients in turmeric is circumin, which can potentially help to regenerate cartilage .
Circumin is also capable of promoting anti-inflammatory activity .
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and can help with arthritic conditions and osteoporosis 
Glucosamine Sulfate. Glucosamine naturally occurs in animal bones and works by building cartilage, ligaments and connective tissue, as well as lubricating and strengthening joints for freer movement .
Chondroitin Sulfate. Chondroitin plays a crucial role in cartilage that cushions your joints (hyaline cartilage).
Chondroitin sulfate can help to prevent the breakdown of cartilage in joints, while synthesizing various cartilage components .
MSM. Otherwise known as methylsulfonylmethane, MSM can help to reduce inflammation in your pets joints, while protecting the cartilage in their joints from breaking down .
Introducing Feel Younger® Joint Health with Turmeric, for Pets
We understand that the health of your pet is extremely important to you - they’re not just an animal… they’re part of the family!
While it may be difficult or impractical to implement the lifestyle changes we listed above, we advise to make 1 or 2 at a time and try to make them stick. Then you can slowly introduce more to your pets lifestyle.
In the meantime, you can support your pets joints with the essential nutrients and minerals it needs for less pain and freer moving joints.
That’s why we’ve included the above ingredients in our Joint Health with Turmeric for Pets formula.
By combining these ingredients into an easy to swallow, chewable tablet, we’ve taken the stress out of buying each of these ingredients separately, researching and experimenting how much of each you should give your pet and then trying to incorporate them into their diet!
Here at Feel younger, we believe in providing strong doses at reasonable prices. Joint Health with Turmeric for Pets chewable tablets provide a 665 mg daily dose, and will cost you no more than $22, with discounts available on multiple bottle and subscription purchases
How Do You Take Feel Younger® Joint Health with Turmeric, for Pets
For pets 10lbs & under
Give ½ a tablet daily
For pets 11-30 lbs
Give 1 a tablet daily
For pets 31-65 lbs
Give 1 ½ tablets daily
For pets 65 lbs & over
Give 2 tablets daily
The best way to get your pet to actually swallow the tablets is usually to hide it in their food.
If your pet can eat cheese, a good trick is to push the tablet into the middle of a small portion of cheese. You can also hollow out the middle of vegetables your pet likes and use the same trick.
Although rare, some of the ingredients can cause nausea, stomach upset, abdominal pain or skin rashes.
Do not guess your pets weight, be sure to have them weighed properly so you can administer the correct dosage.
ALWAYS consult a veterinarian before giving your pet any new supplements.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.