If you’d like your beard to…
- Be Cleaner and Stay Smelling Fresh
…you’ll want to give our 100% Natural Beard Oil with Jojoba a try!
Why is it Important to Look After Your Beard?
- Feels Itchy and uncomfortable beyond a certain length of growth
- Looks like a straggly, long, entangled and dirty mass of hair that extends down from the chin
- Collects food and is pretty unhygienic and potentially off putting to your partner!
But of course, in reality, your beard doesn’t have to fit that stereotype! Looking after your beard will:
- Make your beard itch less and easier to comb
- Promote better skin care by eliminating rashes
- Keep it looking healthy, with a nice shine
- Make it stronger, softer and smoother
- Resolve Beard dandruff
- Ensure your beard grows properly
- Help to keep it protected in harsh weather or environments
- Keep it smelling good
- Boost your confidence and make you stand out from the crowd!
Failing to look after your beard properly will cause a range of issues, such as; looking unhealthy, hair falling out and snapping easily, growing unevenly, smelling bad, itching, having rashes develop underneath, and beard dandruff.
All of these problems will negatively impact your confidence growing a beard and make you want to shave it off!
How can you tell if your Beard is healthy, or if it needs some support?
A healthy beard should be:
- Smooth and shiny in appearance with good elasticity
- Doesn’t shed many strands and has minimum breakages
- Easily detangles and doesn’t frizz much in humid conditions
- Doesn’t smell
- Beard dandruff and itching are minimal
The top 11 ways to improve the health of your beard
- Eat an organic, nutrient dense diet. Your hair needs essential vitamins and minerals (particularly B vitamins) to enable proper growth 
- Wash your beard like you would your hair. Just like your hair, your beard needs to be washed. If you neglect it, it will become greasy and sebum (oil) will block your hair follicles increasing the risk of beard hairs falling out .
- Reduce your stress. Many studies have been conducted on how stress affects hair growth and loss .
There are many ways to reduce your stress. Meditation is a great way to do this, or you could try supplementing with our 5 HTP, Serenity Anti-Stress Support, Saffron Pure Extract OR Organic Ashwagandha with Black Pepper products
- Stop smoking. Smoking inhibits proper circulation of blood around your body. This means that your beard hair and follicles won’t get the oxygen and nutrients they need to grow optimally .
- Don’t comb your beard too often. Over combing your beard will cause hairs to break or fall out, potentially giving you an uneven look.
- Don’t rub your beard dry with a towel. Excessively rubbing your beard dry with a towel will again cause hairs to fall out. Instead, pat it dry.
- Arrange a thyroid test. If your beard is patchy or losing hair excessively, your thyroid could be the cause .
- Don’t trim it too early. It’s incredibly important to leave your beard to grow without a trim for 4-6 weeks. Once it’s grown out, you can even it up with a trim to “train” your beard to grow to the shape you want.
- Support your beard with the minerals and nutrients it needs to grow and stay healthy:
Golden Jojoba Oil. Jojoba is a plant native to the deserts of North America. The nut grown by the Jojoba plant is especially sought after for its healing properties.
Oil made from the nuts act as a humectant (to keep things moist), so it can help to reduce beard dandruff and keep the skin under your beard hydrated and moisturized.
Waxy in nature, it can create a soothing layer on the surface of your skin to help ease irritation. This layer of oil on your skin will also help to regulate sebum production in your hair follicles.
Jojoba oil also contains vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant. A study found that applying antioxidants to skin helped to improve the synthesis of collagen .
Argan Oil. Made from kernels from the fruit of the argan tree - argan oil contains antioxidants and fatty acids that can benefit your beard and the skin underneath it.
Vitamin E Oil. Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is beneficial for skin health . It can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions like acne.
Sweet Almond Oil. Almond oil has been used traditionally for centuries to help soothe skin and is full of vitamin E and vitamin A.
Introducing Feel Younger® 100% Natural Beard Oil with Jojoba
By combining the ingredients listed above into an easy to apply beard oil - we’ve taken the stress out of researching and buying each of these ingredients separately, and then trying to mix them together into a “beard formula” you can use daily.
Here at Feel Younger®, we believe in providing top quality products at reasonable prices and use only the best ingredients we can get our hands on. Our beard oil HAS NOT been tested on animals.
As well as the ingredients above, we’ve also added the following to our beard oil:
Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Hempseed Oil.
Our 2oz can will cost you no more than $19, with discounts available for multiple bottle or subscription purchases.
How Do You Use Feel Younger® 100% Natural Beard Oil With Jojoba?
Shake the bottle before each use.
Drop a dime sized amount of beard oil on your palm and apply from your skin down to the tip of your beard.
Make sure you apply some of the oil to the skin underneath your beard.
Although extremely rare, the combination of ingredients found in this product may cause skin irritation or rashes.
This product contains tree nut oils and natural botanicals - if you are an allergy sufferer you should test a small amount of the beard oil on your skin and monitor the effects throughout the day before using it on a bigger area.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
ALWAYS consult a healthcare professional before using any new products.
Made in the USA
This product contains: